Labels

WELCOME TO DEEZ WORLD

Monday 19 December 2011

SILENCE!!! I KILL YOU!! BY ACHMED

I know this video is offensive, he even joked about Reverend fathers and I am Roman Catholic,but I just could not help putting this up,its too funny!!!  love the way Achmed says,''Silence!! I keel you!! and the way he moves his gigantic eyeballs.I know its weird but if he had skin on his face, we could do some physical examination on him to make some diagnosis.Can you see temporalis wasting? its so perfect its awesome!!! plus that stare like someone with Grave's disease,Graves opthalmopathy,does he have eyelid retraction? check for lid lag...lol I am so silly....ok watch the video enjoy..Silence!!! I keeel you!!!



2 comments:

Sam Alabi said...

I'm finding it rather absurd (or should I say "abnormal") for someone who claims to be normal (and neither funny nor crazy) to fall in love -new school style, like 'head-over-heels' with Achmed... maybe its just me or something is seriously wrong, I don't know...*lol*

T.Notes said...

Hahhaha, Achmed the dead terroist never fails to crack me up!