Labels

WELCOME TO DEEZ WORLD

Saturday 3 December 2011

CHICKEN VERSUS EGG

CHICKEN VS         EGG


I came across this video and it got me thinking,{ignore his really blank expression that one got me laughing},which one does actually come first? Chicken or Egg? and I conclusion was that it had to be the chicken.REASONS: My First reason is that we need the chicken to incubate the egg to hatch into a chick{talking about naturally without the incubator inventions},Secondly, God created animals{ie if you arent atheists}. Thirdly, scientists have discovered that there is a protein called ovocledidin-17 which accelerates calcite formation that in turn accelerates crystallization and speeds up production of eggshell within the chicken, so that, in 24 hours an egg is ready to be laid....haaaaaaaaa too much english...lol but tell me what you think...WHICH COMES FIRST EGG OR CHICKEN{FOWL} 








No comments: