Labels

WELCOME TO DEEZ WORLD

Monday 26 December 2011

Best song everrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!

This is someone's Mother or would be someday.I wonder why I love the weirdest things.I love love this video plus can't get the tune outta my head."I am gonna show you my geni,am gonna show u my geni"  Ok Dee seriously you need to stop humming pleeeeeeeeeeease  *screaming pulling my hair*...lol   Viewer discretion advised .DO NOT WATCH THIS VIDEO AROUND CHILDREN EXCEPT YOU ARE USING AN EAR PIECE... I know Princess and Ade would love this video especially Princess...





2 comments:

T.Notes said...

I've come across this madness b4!
Like, seriously?!!!!

P.S: Your word verification gives the weirdest random words!I'm starting to think you've got them rigged somehow!lol!

crazylifemeetsdee said...

@ T.NOTES I am innocent!!! I love the song in a really weird way,couldn't stop singing it for days...