Labels

WELCOME TO DEEZ WORLD

Sunday 1 January 2012

NIGERIA'S FEDERAL GOVERNMENT WISHES YOU HAPPY NEW YEAR BY REMOVING FUEL SUBSIDY


I woke up this morning scared to turn on my laptop because I did not want to see ''boko haram- church bomb blast'' but curiousity got the better part of me and I turned it on with mixed feelings, waited anxiously for the system to boot, then went to LIB, no news there, heaved a deep sigh of relief then went to my beloved vanguard and there it was ''BREAKING NEWS: FEDERAL GOVERNMENT REMOVES FUEL SUBSIDY'' We knew it was eventually going to come but please is January 1st 2012 the right day to announce that you, Mr President like an authoritative leader, removed fuel subsidy? Na wa o and the only song I could think of to quench the fire in my burning heart is omawunmiz if you ask me song.*pause to play the song*

The PPPRA (Petroleum Products Pricing Regulatory Agency) made this announcement TODAY that a litre of Petrol(Primary Motor Spirit) would now sell for N141. ”Consumers are assured of adequate supply of quality products at prices that are competitive and non-exploitative and so there is no need for anyone to engage in panic buying or product hoarding.The PPPRA in conjunction with the Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR) will ensure that consumers are not taken advantage of in any form or in any way.
”The DPR will ensure that the interest of the consumer in terms of quality of products is guaranteed at all times and in line with international best practice.” 
So Nigeria how far? Is this how we start the new year by the way, people rush now and stock up your freezers with meat, tomatoes, pepper, fish etc before price of these things increase oh!!!!!!! I forgot we do not have steady electricity...so we are finished!!!
P.S do not tell me the subsidy does not affect the common man.It does!!! all the crayfish,meat,pepper,cost of transportation,tomatoes and hair cut in barber shop,you do not need a car for all these...Mr Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, why should we pay for your inability to deal with the people you claim are the ones benefiting from fuel subsidy? Please let me calm my soul with omawunmiz music:

No comments: